- Dual Cirrus CS43131 DAC Chips.
- Bit for Bit Playback With Support up to 32bit/384kHz.
- Support of Native DSD up to 256x.
- 5.0″（1080*1920） IPS Full Screen with On Cell Capacitive Touch Panel.
- CNC Aluminum Frame, With Curved Glass Rear Panel.
- Support of QC3.0, PD2.0, & MTK PE Plus Quick Charge.
- Allows for USB-DAC Mode.
- Quad-core ARM Cortex-A55 SoC.
- 4.4mm Balanced OutPut, 3.5mm Single Ended Output That Functions as Single Ended Phone Out, Line Out, and Coaxial Out.
- 2GB LPDDR4.
- 32GB of Internal Memory.
- 5G WiFi and Bluetooth 5.0.
- Support SDXC and SDHC Micro SD Cards.
- Audio Formats Supported: MQA, APE, FLAC,WAV, WMA,
- AAC, ALAC, AIFF, OGG, MP3, DFF, DSF and DXD.
- Support for M3U Playlists.
- 3200mAh 3.8V Li-Polymer Battery.
- 11 Hours Play Time.
FPGA-MASTER+ DUAL FEMTOSECOND NDK OSCILLATORS
The DX170 utilizes the FPGA-Master technology developed by iBasso. The FPGA-Master, as the audio system controller, directly requests audio data from the SoC, and plays a major role in signal reproduction and maintaining signal integrity. It synchronizes and generates all audio clocks at the same time utilizing two NDK femtosecond oscillators to achieve a fully synchronized single clock source. The FPGA and NDK oscillators also reduce jitter to an extremely low level, building a clean digital audio signal.
Model: DX170 Digital Audio Player OS: Android 11 DAC: Dual CS43131 Output Ports: 3.5mm phone out/line out/coaxial out, 4.4mm balanced phone out, USB output Screen: Sharp 5.0 inch, 1080*1920p, with on-cell capacitive touch panel Sample Rate: PCM: 8kHz-384kHz (8/16/32bits) Native DSD: DSD4/128/256 SoC: RK3566 RAM: 2G ROM: 32G Micro SD: Supports SDHC & SDXC, up to 2TB WiFi: 802.11 b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz/5GHz) Bluetooth: V5.0 Quick Charge: QC3.0, PD2.0, and MTK PE Plus quick charge, support 12v, 9V/1.5A quick charge and compatible with BC1.2 USB charge USB DAC Function: PCM: 8kHz-384kHz (8/16/24/32bits) DoP DSD: DSD64/128 Audio Formats Supported: MQA, APE, FLAC, WAV, WMA, AAC, ALAC, AIFF, OGG, MP3, DFF, DSF, DXD, CUE, ISO Size: 124.5mm*70mm*15mm (4.9in*2.76in*0.59in) Weight: 165g (5.82oz) Play Time: 11 Hours (The play time varies with different resolutions and headphone/IEM loads) 4.4mm Balanced Output: Output Level: 6.4Vrms Frequency Response: 10Hz~40kHz+/-0.15 dB S/N: 130 dB THD+N: 0.00022% (no load) 0.00022% (32Ωload，3Vrms） Crosstalk: -125dB 3.5mm Headphone Out: Output Level: 3.2Vrms Frequency Response: 10Hz~40kHz+/-0.15 dB S/N: 125dB THD+N: 0.0004% (no load) 0.0007% (32Ωload，3Vrms） Crosstalk: -115dB Line Out: Output Level: 3.2Vrms Frequency Response: 10Hz~40kHz+/-0.15dB S/N: 125dB THD+N: 0.00035% (no load) Crosstalk: -113dB