Key features are:
- Balanced Output options on 3-Pin & 4-Pin XLR plus 6.3mm Jack on front panel.
- Unbalanced outputs on 6.3mm Jack (direct) and two 3.5mm Jacks with built-in fixed iEMatch attenuation on front panel to drive IEMs etc. (same attenuation as in iDSD micro).
- Balanced XLR & RCA outputs on back can carry Headphone out signal (for use as preamp or with Electrostatic Energiser) or loop through signal from inputs (for use with external pre-amp).
- 1 pair of XLR Inputs and three pairs of RCA Inputs.
- 20V maximum output, > 600mW into 600 Ohm headphones, appx 16,000mW maximum into 16 Ohm and appx. 6,000 mW continuous output into 16Ohm.
- Three levels of gain selectable from Front Panel.
- Balanced ALPS Volume control with remote control.
- 3D Holographic® for Headphones and XBass® (each adjustable in 3-Levels + Off).
- Class A operation for all stages up to 240mW/600 Ohm, circuitry derived from professional tube-based studio equipment, implemented in a hybrid design mixing J-Fets, Bipolar transistors and Mosfets (as in Micro iCAN).
- Full Dual-Mono design including internal power supplies, supplied with 15V/4A Ultra Low Noise PSU (Generation 2 design as also the updated PSU for Micro).
- Optional Electrostatic Headphone Energiser in separate Box will be introduced, 1,700V Peak-Peak maximum output, Bias selectable for Stax HiFi/Pro, Sennheiser and others, Output Levels selectable, 3 * Stax Pro & HiFi Sockets fitted.
|Balanced Headphone Amplifier|
|PowerSource:||External DC 15V/4A|
|Inputs (Back):||1 x XLR True Balanced Stereo|
|3 x RCA Stereo|
|Output Front):||4-Pin XLR Headphone Balanced|
|Dual 3-Pin XLR Headphone Balanced|
|6.3mm Headphone x2, single ended or balanced|
|6.3mm to 3.5mm adapter included|
|3.5mm iEMatch attenuated x 2|
|Output (back):||XLR selectable Loop or HP Out|
|RCA selectable Loop or HP Out|
|Volume Control:||Motorised ALPS 6-Way potentiometer in unique extended range series/shunt operation|
|Analogue Processing:||X-Bass, +3dB at 80Hz, 160Hz, 320Hz|
|3D Sound. 30/45/60 Degrees virtual Speaker angle|
|Gain:||0dB, 12dB and 24dB user-selectable|
|Signal to Noise Ratio:||>117dB(A)|
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD):||<0.003%|
|Frequency Response:||0.5Hz to 500KHz(-3dB)|
|Output Power (16R cont):||> 6,000mW|
|Output Voltage (600R):||>20V (Balanced); > 10V (single ended)|
|Size:||220mm x 62mm X 190mm (W X H X D including feet and connectors)|