HEADPHONES AMPLIFIER HPA V200-A
The HPA V200 was developped with the target to enable ultimate transmission quality for low- , medium- and high-impedance headphones.
Due to its specific, variable, low-noise and low-distortion circuit design especially optimised for dynamic headphones, the HPA V200 fulfils even most sophisticated demands.
because of low internal gain.
Therefore the self generated noise from the amplifer is not audible.
HIGH OUTPUT VOLTAGE
through 60 Volt internal operating voltage.
Therefore best suited for high impedance headphones.
Over 90 % of all headphone amplifiers in the market offer not half that voltage !!
HIGH OUTPUT POWER
because of powerful amplifiers able to deliver much more current a headphone needs.
Therefore best suited for low impedance headphones and even magnetostatic cans !!
HIGH DAMPING FACTOR
through lowest output impedance.
Therefore best suited for full control even over critical headphones with the garantee to have flatest possible response.
– Balanced inputs with gold-plated Neutrik XLR connectors
– Unbalanced inputs with gold-plated ALPS cinch connectors
– switchable unbalanced outputs with cinch connectors
– optional USB input 16 Bit / 48 kHz or 24 Bit / 96 kHz
– PRE-GAIN = switchable input gain in five steps
– Independent-channel design
– DC-coupled (switchable)
– ALPS RK27 High-Grade volume control
– High-Quality op-amps in the signal path
– High-quality MKP capacitors in the signal path
– 0.1 and 1% metal film resistors throughout the unit
– Discrete-design power amp with 8 transistors per channel
– 2 silver-plated Neutrik headphone outputs
– Relay-based headphone output cutoff
– Toroidal transformer
– Large filtering capacitors in the power supply
– Switchable ground lift
– Rugged aluminium case with Nextel coating
– Solid, laser-engraved aluminium front panel
The inputs and outputs are situated on the rear panel, they are equipped with electronically balanced gold plated XLR connectors and unbalanced gold plated RCA connectors.
This amp may be equipped with one of three different digital inputs:
Coaxial, optical or USB, all with 24/192 kHz
Volume control is provided with a high-grade ALPS RK 27 pot with a large full metal rotary knob.
Two headphones may be connected via 1/4″ jacks on the front panel.
Case and back panel are made of aluminium and are Nextel coated.
The 8 mm aluminium frontpanel is milled, sand blasted and black.
The labeling is laser engraved.